ECO LED Products
Ligman’s Selection of LED chips & components installed into our products, meet ECO sustainable LED design criteria providing environmental, social & economic benefits while ensuring no hazard to public health & is environmentally friendly over the entire life cycle of the products.
Design and Engineering
The Ligman Research & Development Team comprises of experienced design engineers with expertise in various professional fields and are equipped with modern technology 3D Software for product visualization, not only on aesthetic design but also a combination of engineering for energy evaluation as well as thermal analysis of the products. This assures that all Ligman luminaires are well engineered for quality & workability to meet fit for purpose criteria and international standards.
LIGMAN continues to invest in the most modern technology and cutting edge machinery for production & manufacturing. This allows Ligman Lighting to maintain its reputation for having the capability to produce high quality performance luminaires with exceptionally fast delivery times.
To insure the highest quality & well managed manufacturing procedures, our total in-house production lines include:
- Tooling for high pressure die-casting and moldding machining
- Aluminium high pressure die-casting machings
- CNC machining
- Powdercoating lines
- Pole manufacturing
- Assembly lines
LIGMAN manufactures products for almost every lighting application including:
- Bollard lighting for pathways applications. Column & Post top luminaire for Park, area lighting or perimeter lighting applications.
- IP65 Rated Ceiling Luminaires downlight for either recessed or surface mounted applications. Suitable for outdoor canopy applications.
- Floodlights for façade lighting or landscape tree uplighting.
- Inground recessed luminaire for façade column lighting or for path orientation
- Industrial Highbay and Lowbay application
- Indoor Lighting applications from general architectural downlighting or merchandized track-lighting application.
- Streetlighting or parking area applications.
- Underwater luminaires for water features, reflection pool & pond lighting applications.
- Wall Luminaires for both recessed or surface mounted applications.
Performance and Quality
LIGMAN luminaires are made from high grade quality die-cast aluminum ADC12 or LM6 with a low copper content allowing for extra strength & good thermal conduction. A high quality finishing process is preformed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. The luminaires are sealed and protected against dust & water ingress into the optical chambers. Products are supplied with high grade non-aging gaskets for long life. Ligman luminaires are finished with a UV stabilized Polyester Powder Coating which is for excellent corrosion resistance to outdoor elements. The screw fine threads used in the housings are designed to assure tightness of the hardware & reduces the lost threading which would void the IP rating protection.
LED fittings are well engineered to obtain the highest level of thermal management to insure sustainability & maintain the LED lumen output performance until the end of LED life.
Optical and Distribution
Using modern optical software reflectors are designed to meet the highest level of performance giving precise light distribution. LED lenses are evaluated & refined to ensure precise control of the LED luminaire to meet various lighting distributions.
All LED components & equipment supplied in Ligman luminaires are selected to meet Eco-Friendly designs that provides less harmful impacts on the environment, due to the long recycle period of the product’s life cycle. Using LED sources helps reduce degrading effects such as pollution & carbon emissions (CO2).
More on LED Technology