LightShow West offers two days of lighting education and solutions geared toward specifiers of commercial, architectural and high‑end decorative lighting products, controls and technologies. Launched in 2005 as a biennial event, LightShow West – Los Angeles has grown to become the West Coast’s largest and foremost destination for architects, designers and other lighting professionals to keep current on the latest lighting trends through seminars and face‑to‑face access to 300+ leading international lighting manufacturers. Starting in 2018, LightShow West will become an annual event, staging at the Las Vegas Convention Center, October 17-18, and returning to Los Angeles, October 2019.
FEATURED AT LIGHTSHOW WEST THIS YEAR
A unique trade show and conference dedicated to the
fast‑paced and ever‑changing world of connected technologies.
LIGHTSHOW WEST OFFERS :
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
- Conference track dedicated to core industry issues.
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, BOMI, IDCEC, LA-CES, USGBC-LEED, and NCQLP.
- Free on-floor workshops.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.
c/o LightShow West Registration
6840 Meadowridge Court
Alpharetta, GA 30005