Garden bollard post lights are not just for illumination but it is also one of the furniture. It’s not easy to choose an appropriate garden bollard post lights for places but if we know some about the landscape or architect design will be a good guidance.
How to choose a simple garden bollard post lights that you can do it yourself
1. The shape of garden bollard post lights must match with the garden style. Firstly you must know the garden design such as French style garden, modern style garden, and Japanese Zen garden, etc.
French style garden. It should be used the garden bollard post lights with a curved design that merge to the form of tree or an architecture that convey to a Roman style.
Modern style garden. The ideal garden bollard post lights for this style of garden is simple such as a square shape and no any curves.
2. Light distribution types. The garden bollard post lights should be about 1 meter in order it can provide a good distribute of light. Anyway we should ask ourselves firstly what is the application that we will apply the light for.
To illuminate the pathway and avoid any accident so we should use garden bollard post lights 1 side or 2 sides light distribution.
To create an ambient for the place so we should use the garden bollard post lights in symmetrical light distribution or 360˚.
3. Advantages of garden bollard post lights LED
– The average LED more than 50,000 operating hours. It is more than 40 times as long as the average incandescent bulb.
– LED will save the cost because of small wattage but high lumen and save energy.
Is LED luminaires really better than other lamps luminaires ?
Any articles about LED, you can find at LIGMAN website.