The visitors who browse on the Website (“Visitors”) are deemed to be agreed and declared to have read its content in full and to approve all of its provisions as stated below.
1. Rights and obligations
LIGMAN is the sole owner of all contents posted and available on the Website and it shall not permit or consent to any unlawful use thereof, including, in particular, any and all uses mentioned below, and the acquisition, reproduction, process and use of the contents or the insertion of any link to such contents;
– The use of the Website by the Visitor or a third party to create, control, update or change a database, record or guideline that belongs to LIGMAN and/or a third party;
– The use of the Website in its entirety or any part thereof for the violation, modification or reverse engineering purposes;
– The use of the Website for any unlawful purpose or for fraudulent transactions,
– The use, reproduction, change, transmission or replacement of the Website content or the contents of any third party in its entirety or any part thereof without any permission as the same may be under the protection of law or may be copyrighted, including personal confidentiality or broadcast/ publication rights;
– Distribution of chain letters or spam;
– Transmission of any virus, malware or other damaging technology for the Website, its database or any content on the Website;
– Collection of any information of other visitors like their email addresses, without any permission;
– Attempts to have access to the Website in a manner that poses unreasonably or disproportionally large loads on the communications and technical systems designated by the Website or that somehow blocks, ceases, disrupts, spoils or modifies them in any manner;
– Use of “screen scraping” software or systems such as automatic programs, robots, web crawlers, spiders, data mining or data crawling on the Website without LIGMAN’s prior written consent, and the unauthorised reproduction, publication, broadcast or use of any content on the Website this way; unauthorised use of Website and any contents on it without permission and beyond such limits of use as defined herein is unlawful, and LIGMAN reserves its right to immediately suspend or cancel the membership and to institute any legal proceeding or to make any claim without any fee refund.
– The connection quality and its fees for the visitors may vary depending on their connection speeds. This may affect the performance in using the Website, but LIGMAN under no circumstance shall be liable in this regard. Fees and additional costs arising from any connection for any device shall be borne by the Visitor.
– The Terms may be changed by LIGMAN unilaterally when necessary and shall be binding for the Visitors when published on the Website.
2. Contents and intellectual property rights
The information offered on the Website may include specifications or general descriptions of the technical options for products, including their technical dimensions, that may not be available in all cases (e.g. due to product modifications) and thus LIGMAN does not guarantee its accuracy and validity. For this reason, the required product performance characteristics and other product features that might be necessary for the planning and implementation of lighting projects will only be stipulated upon request and/or purchase orders.
The visitor may not resell, share, distribute, exhibit, reproduce the contents provided over the Website, or the copyrighted Works; otherwise, he/she shall be responsible to indemnify and cover any and all other liabilities including but not limited to court expenses and attorney’s fee along with such amount of compensation asked from LIGMAN on account of the losses suffered by third parties, including but not limited to, the licensors.
The rights of LIGMAN for all of its assets, real and personal rights, commercial data and know-how including any tangible and intellectual property rights it possesses through the software it shall provide at the Website, commercial knowledge, copyrighted works, trademarks, trade dressing or Website are reserved and may not be used without permission.
3. Effects of the non-performance by force majeure
In all circumstances that are considered to be force majeure legally, LIGMAN shall not be responsible to underperform or not to perform any of its obligations set out herein late or at all. Any late or incomplete performance in case of a force major event shall not be considered a non-performance or an event of default, or the visitor shall not have the right to claim any right or compensation under any name against LIGMAN in such circumstances. The term “force majeure” shall refer to any event that is beyond the reasonable control of LIGMAN and that cannot be avoided in spite of the necessary due care and diligence, including but not limited to God’s acts, riots, state of war, strike, cyber-attacks, communication troubles origination from service providers and access issues, technical infrastructure and Internet breakdowns or malfunctions, system improvement or upgrade works and related malfunctions, power shortage and extreme weather conditions.
4. Validity of records
The visitor agrees, represents and undertakes that all electronic and system records and commercial records, as well as book records, microfilms and microfiches and computer records maintained at the Website and its servers, shall constitute valid, binding, conclusive and exclusive evidence in case of any dispute that may arise.
5. Law and jurisdiction