1. Inground luminaire, multiple devices can be connected in series to a single driver.
2. The recessing box must be installed on a level surface to prevent water collecting or creating a trip hazard.
3. At the installation site, please prepare a pipe drain dia. >16 mm into the recessing box to prevent water flooding inside. The inground luminaire is IP67 rated and only protected against short periods of immersion in water.
Pipe drain dia. >16 mm
4. Thread the cable through the cable conduit. Leave 30-50 cm of the cable for maintenance.
Please check the ending cable
from the manufacturer
5. After installing the inground luminaire with the recessing box, please dehumidify from inside of the inground luminaire by turning the light on for
30 minutes, then immediately assembling the glass parts. (In the case of the inground luminaire where it is necessary to install by assembling
6. Before installing the glass component, the silicone rubber gasket around the mounting area must be cleaned to prevent dust and stains from lowering
the rated ingress protection.
7. If the surface of the glass is large, we recommend using anti-slip glass.
8. In the case of multiple devices connected. It is possible to increase to 2PG, however please contact LIGMAN technical service before proceeding.
9. The outdoor connection point must be connected with an IP67 or IP68 connector only. Please do not use cable protection tape or apply silicon
on the connection point because it can lower the rated ingress protection and compromise the life of the fitting.
Please use the cable size which is appropriate to the conduit of the recessing box.